at the office
In August 2012 I joined the Product UI team at Transversal, a leading provider of online self-service solutions for customer-facing web sites and contact centres. Transversal’s client list includes the BBC, Barclays, M&S, John Lewis and Nissan Europe to name a few.
My work at Transversal involves continually improving the administrative console behind an award-winning product through user interviews, usability research, visual/UX design, prototyping and implementation.
Since January 2011 I have gained valuable experience as a member of two different development teams, working on a variety of projects:
- User interface and UX design
- Developing and supporting several varied websites and applications
- User interviews and observation
- Scrum / Agile development
- Managing projects and revenue planning
With seven years prior experience of close collaboration with clients I am able to listen, understand and communicate in a clear, friendly and professional style.